Wash Care Know-How
To ensure the immortal longevity of your garments and the
integrity of their beautiful fabrics, we recommend the following wash care
- Hand wash or machine wash your garments in cold water – not only is it cost-effective, its better for the environment too.
- Do not tumble dry – Spunky spandex does not like to be swooshed dizzy in crazy hot situations.
- Do not dry clean – I mean that’s really only for suits.
- Do not iron – We are crease-resistant baby!
- Do not bleach – Ever! We are no longer living in the 80’s!
- Avoid using fabric softener – it diminishes our stretchy power.
- Do not use excessive heat when washing or drying – it burns. We prefer to be hung out to dry naturally.
- Wash like products together – spandex loves a bath with fellow spandex products.
- If in doubt, read the label on the inside of the product, for wash care instructions.